Wednesday 13 July 2011

Some finished socks

I've been a bad blogger and forgot to update my finished objects so I'm going to do a cluster of them spaced over a few days. Hopefully I won't leave so long between updates next time. The Last Item I finished was the Canal de Midi Socks.

I made some Bartholomew's Tantalising Socks Tantalising socks from Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Socks Knitters

I also made some Fawkes Brown fawkes a free pattern from ravelry

I currently have a pair of socks for Mac on the needles. A pair of Eagle's Flight in Regia 4-ply Line Steps Colour

I also abandoned a pair of Widdershins I had them almost finished when I realised that they were too tight and weren't going to work, so another knitter took them off my hands and plans to finish them. They were going to be my pair of knee socks for this year but every inch I knit it seemed to get shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment