Tuesday 6 April 2010

New Socks

Just finished another pair of socks. They're the Chartes Chausettes (Ravelry Link) I had one of them almost finished but I lacked one thing, the instructions for a crocheted eyelet cast-off, as it turns out being left-handed didn't make it easy to do this so I de-constructed it and knit it.

For Mock Crocheted Eyelet Cast-off

K1, insert LH needle into stitch just stitched from the front and knit again. *k1, insert lh needle into front of last 2 stitches, k2tog, insert LH needle into front of stitch, k1 - repeat from * to last stitch, pick up stitch and slip last stitch over picked up stitch, fasten off.

These are the second pair of toe up socks I've knit. Not a bad pattern. I added half a repeat to the leg as I often wear ankle boots and need a longer leg. These only used 51g of the 100g ball!

Front and side shots

005

Fronts

007

The true colour is somewhere between the two shots more purple than pink, honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment