Rogue is possibly one of the pieces that has been resting for the longest. I bought the pattern about 3 computers ago, I seem to recall printing it out on the desktop in our bedroom. I had the body of the piece sitting waiting for me to get the finger out and do the sleeves. I had decided to do it as a cardigan and without the hood as I'm not really a hood person. I inverted the
As one of the events in the Ravelmypics is to finish a WIP this seemed like a good opportunity and a great incentive to finish the damned thing. Especially as I really only had a small amount to do, the body is knit in the round and all I had to do was to knit the sleeves, sew the sleeves, sew in the hems and find a fastening for it. The hardest part was finding a fastening! Hickeys only had black frogging and while the one I found in the Dublin Woollen Mills is okay it's not absolutely what I wanted, still it's now finished and if I find something different I can use it to fix it. The collar also needs a little stitch or two to fasten them down.
Back of the collar:
I'd knit this again, possibly with a plain edging or possibly with an open cable to take buttons...